I’m back ! I hope that you don’t worry too much… �� In any case, I thought I was good to you, it’s just that I have been very busy lately.
Emily was planning a family event for his chip with a buffet full house (falling to the ground, by the way !!!) and, from my side, I had a good time with a band of friends under the heat stinging of the Atlas and the moroccan desert (a real treat in any point of view !). Anyway, I’m back fresh and available !
With that time a little gloomy for the season (nothing to do with the 40° in the shade that I had last week…), it is good to do this dishes are easy, quick and tasty. This recipe of salad of green lentils with broccoli will be perfect because you can eat it hot or cold, according to the desire of the moment and why not a picnic instead of a tabbouleh… This is a dish (or a starter in smaller portions) quite balanced and tasty. And if you want, you can also serve them as guide an accompaniment to meat, but rather in a vegetarian version without the bacon… ��
Salad of green lentils with broccoli
To 2 Save Print Ingredients
- 120 g green lentils, dry (or 1 glass)
- 3 glasses of water
- 100 g of smoked bacon
- 1 small broccoli
- 1 onion cébette
- salt and pepper
- In a fact-any, cook the green lentils in cold water for twenty minutes (or as indicated on the package). Book.
- After rinsing your broccoli and cut into small florets, cook for ten minutes in boiling water.
- Then return the lardons in a large frying pan. Add gradually the cooked lentils, broccoli florets and onion cébette previously chopped. Sauté for another 5 minutes so that the flavours develop properly.
- Add salt and pepper to your liking.
- And lo and behold, it is already ready ! It does not remain you more that to serve hot. You can also enjoy this recipe or cold in a salad or even reserve it for a picnic.