With us the salad that is at every meal, so for a change of grated carrots, I offer you a salad of red cabbage. The red cabbage makes its appearance on the stalls at the same time as the corn and new potatoes, this is how I simply had the idea to marry all three ! Good, as I love the cabbage I also loved this salad, but I am sure that you will like it too because it is both simple and exchange a little out of the ordinary. And then I have to tell you one thing, enjoy the season of fresh corn because it’s still downright better than its namesake in box !
Good salad !
Salad of red cabbage, potatoes and corn
For 4 people Save Print Ingredients
- 1 small red cabbage
- 10 small new potatoes
- 1 ear of fresh corn
- 1 red onion
- 1/2 bunch of dill
- 1 drizzle of rapeseed oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of agave syrup
- Cook the potatoes in the English – (boiling salted water) for 10-15 minutes depending on their size (poke to check for doneness). Book.
- Remove the shell of the corn, and cook 6 minutes in salted boiling water. Let it cool down.
- Finely chop the cabbage and onion, cut the potatoes into four and then using a knife remove the seeds of corn, holding it right and cutting the corn in the length.
- Add to the mix the dill finely chopped.
- Prepare the vinaigrette by mixing the vinegar, agave syrup and a good drizzle of oil, emulsify and add to the salad.