If there’s a vegetable I don’t cook very often, it is the sweet potato, but I treat myself because my producer of vegetables, has decided to produce not bad this year. As I know many of you love French fries of sweet potato, I didn’t cook it but a salad of sweet potato (not very clear this girl !). Yes, a good salad complete with lentils and pomegranate, perfect for your lunch box girls (or boys !) or for a dinner lightweight. Not very complicated, this little recipe gives you a few ideas for a bit of a change from the traditional salad of pasta or rice which I’m pretty sure that you have a little bit tired ! And then the lens when we look a little on the issue, it’s just hyper good for us and really tasty (well I love it so I’m not really objective !), and if you want to change a little, the other two recipes salads lentils are waiting for you here and here !
Go, in the kitchen !
Salad of roasted sweet potato, lentils, and pomegranate
For 4 people Save Print Ingredients
- 200 g green lentils du Puy
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1 grenade
- 1/2 bunch of flat-leaf parsley
- Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of smoked paprika
- The juice of half a lemon
- Preheat the oven to 200°.
- Peel and cut the sweet potatoes into cubes, place on a baking sheet and add a drizzle of olive oil and the smoked paprika. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Cook the lentils for 20 minutes in boiling salted water. Drain and leave to cool.
- Separate the pomegranate seeds.
- Snip the parsley.
- Mix together the lentils, cubes of sweet potatoes, parsley, and pomegranate seeds.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil and lemon juice for flavor.