First of all, I wish you a very happy new year 2016 ! The year 2015 has been so wonderful, full of beautiful emotions that I will stay modest in my wishes for this new year. I’d just like that it flows gently and smoothly…
It’s been a very long time in the house, we hadn’t cooked dish of asian flavors. It is controlled with this good salad of vermicelli and pork way Thai, good, I grant you, there are also prawns inside ! �� Yeah, it’s even better like that.
This is really weird, but it is true that in recent times, it was rather ate Italian while we are big fans of asian dishes, such as bo bun, or my spring rolls last year, for example… A treat !!
Anyway, for those who want a bit of lightness while flavors after the holidays and the foie gras, chocolates, poultry… that accompany them, this salad of vermicelli and pork in a way Thai will be perfect to make you happy… That is what attack the year while sweetness and flavor…
Salad of vermicelli and pork way Thai
To 4 Save Print Ingredients
- 300 g vermicelli rice or soy
- 1 large shallot
- 200 g of pork sauteed
- 12 shrimp fresh
- 1 handful of black mushrooms asian
- 1/2 bunch of fresh coriander
- Sunflower oil
- 1 handful of peanuts, crushed
- 4 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons of sauce nuoc mam
- Pepper, freshly ground (Kampot)
- Soak the mushrooms in a bowl of cold water and let swell.
- Cook the vermicelli as instructed on the package, usually in boiling water for a few minutes.
- In a pan, sauté the shallot and minced in a drizzle of oil. When it begins to brown, add the pork cut into small pieces. Stir in the mushrooms cut into filaments.
- Divide the vermicelli into 4 bowls, add the mixture over the pork the mushroom-once everything is golden brown.
- In the same pan, cook the shrimp on 2 sides, and drop them on top.
- Snip the coriander and sprinkle over each bowl.
- Pour a spoonful of each sauce in each bowl or more depending on your taste.
- Put a turn of pepper and serve.