Salmon gravlax house, this is a recipe that I couldn’t even look at so I imagined it be very complicated to perform. It is nothing ! It is really hyper, super, mega simple !
At the level of the texture, between the fresh salmon and the smoked. It is a treat that you can prepare in advance and enjoy on toast, in drinks or as an appetizer with a salad. From our side, it has even eaten with pumpkins roasted, without thinking too much, and in fact, it is super good.
Salmon gravlax house
To 4 Save Print
Preparation time 5 min
Total time 36 hr
- 1 keypad or a fresh salmon fillet without the skin (about 200 g)
- 150 g of coarse salt
- 70 g of powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons dill, dried
- 1 tablespoon of pink peppercorns ground
- In a bowl, pour in the salt, sugar, dill and the bay of roses. Mix well.
- In flat-bottomed dish, place a sheet of plastic wrap. Pour half of the mixture salt and place the salmon without the skin. Top with the remaining mixture of salt and then close the parchment paper tightly.
- Place the salmon in the fridge for 24h to 36h. Return all the 12 o’clock and drain the liquid that may leak.
- Remove the plastic film and move on to the salmon in cold water to rid it of the salt. You will notice that it is darker and firmer.
- It will keep for 1 to 2 weeks in the refrigerator, covered with a film.