I’ve never shared the recipe of sandwich with you on the blog. However I have to say that a good sandwich makes a meal quite honorable, accompanied by example of a good smoothie… and why not a sandwich chicken-salad ?! We eat very little meat here, but good meat, then it happens to us to make us a nice roast chicken, and as we are only two (well… three, but Mini-Mademoiselle does not eat much protein), and there are often leftovers. And the leftovers are perfect to whip up a good chicken sandwich, sandwich for lunch or for the night of tv rapidos because it was a little too lazy to eat (I see you nod in approval !)
So yes, a sandwich well-balanced meals quite healthy and full, I advise you to use products that are ultra-fresh, it will only get better !
Sandwich chicken – salad
For 2 sandwiches Save Print Ingredients
- 1 baguette tradition
- 1 white of cooked chicken (leftover roast chicken for example)
- 1 radish red meat
- The heart of a romaine lettuce
- 50 g of sprouted seeds in choice
- 2 tablespoons homemade mayonnaise
- Wash and cut the radish into slices using a mandolin.
- Cut the baguette into two and then open each piece in half lengthwise.
- Add a tablespoon of mayonnaise on each sandwich, lay it out.
- Add a few leaves of salad and slices of radish.
- Cut the chicken into pieces and then add on the slices of radish.
- Finish with sprouted seeds.
- Close the sandwiches and enjoy.
Good sandwich !