Since the time that I promised to Mr to make him taste the sausage brioche (an eternity in fact), this specialty of our home (finally lyonnaise but it’s not far, eh !), it is finally done. It is not as if there were twenty thousand ingredients to find, I know not where, not just a good sausage to cook and for the rest I am sure you have what you need in your kitchen. So go find a good sausage to cook at your butcher (for me a Murçon, local salami, I am in grenoble !), and pair it with a good brioche dough home, that is a recipe for sausage brioche you can make a whole meal !
In any case, I believe that Mr really appreciated, in view of what remained of the brioche after the meal ! Uh… well, nothing actually !
Sausage brioche Lyonnais
For 1 sausage roll Save Print Ingredients
- 1 sausage bake
- 250 g of flour
- 125 g of butter
- 3 eggs + 1 yellow
- 15 g of sugar
- 5 g of salt
- 1 sachet of baker’s yeast
- Put the packet of yeast with 2 tablespoon of warm water and let stand 10 min then stir.
- To your brioche, put the flour into a bowl, make a well and add the yeast. Work the dough between your fingers and stir in the 3 eggs , the sugar and the salt. Knead the dough and stretch it, then add the butter. Knead until it comes off of the bowl. You can transfer on the workplan for ease of use.
- Let the dough rise in a warm place and covered during 1 time.
- During this time, cook your sausage in boiling water for 45 min after the dive. Once baked, dry and flour-the.
- Preheat the oven to 200°.
- Roll out the dough into a rectangle and wrap the dough around the sausage into a spiral. Make a fireplace in the centre.
- Put the brioche on a baking sheet, bask in the egg yolk.
- Bake for 25 minutes until the brioche is golden brown.