Ah, the scones… these are not my first of course because I find that the scones are a thing hypra mega supra fast and simple to make and perfect for Sunday brunch (finally… the brunch has become a concept in us with Mini-Mademoiselle, but I do as if !). But this time, these are scones vegan and with a little more crisp, small grains of pomegranate. I had already do a test of these scones vegan, but I had more than the whole wheat flour in the cupboard and the result was crumbly… the cata what ! So I reiterated with flour semi-complete and then, it was just the texture that I wanted, soft and crumbly just as it should be.
And yes, you read that correctly, I propose you a small contest today in partnership with Cookstomize, and it, it goes to the bottom of the article !
Scones vegan pomegranate
For 6-8 scones Save Print Ingredients
- 220 g of flour T80
- 50 g of sugar full
- 50 g of margarine plant
- 8 cl of milk plant
- 1 sachet of chemical yeast
- 1 pinch of vanilla powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- The grains of a pomegranate
- Preheat the oven to 200°.
- Mix together the dry ingredients that are flour, sugar, baking powder, vanilla and salt.
- Add the margarine and work the mixture in a robot equipped with a sheet or by hand. Then add the plant milk to get a sticky dough.
- Finish by adding the pomegranate seeds.
- Form a ball and then lay it on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, Lay it out by hand in order to get 2 cm thick and then cut into 6-8 units.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
And as promised, here is a little contest just for you. I suggest you to earn with the site Cookstomize.fr a copy of the book ” The bloggers are cooking Vegan “, in which I have worked.