In my recipe for a smoothie chocolate-coffee, I told you that I was going to prepare a dessert to fall, and well, here it is, I have named the semi-sweet chocolate heart flowing caramel !! It is too much but then too based to your desire !!! You can only melt away in the face of his heart flowing caramel.
In addition, today is the anniversary of the Fab and as it is fond of chocolate desserts, it will be more than happy…
To create heart-based caramel, I used dulce de leche (house), but you can very well replace it with the salted butter caramel. If you have never done so I advise you to run (even if this is not possible in a blog) to see the recipe because it is super simple and I think it is the best thing sweet that I have never eaten in my life (aside from these soft chocolate, of course !) !
And for those who are really in lack of chocolate, you can also go see on Pinterest, I have a table dedicated to chocolate desserts ��
I am confident that it will appeal to some and I think you’ll quickly find these little semi-sweet chocolate heart flowing caramel…
Semi-sweet chocolate heart flowing caramel
To 10 Save Print Ingredients
- 3 eggs
- 125 g of salted butter
- 200 g of black chocolate 60% minimum
- 70 g of flour
- 175 g brown sugar (me, I put sugar normal)
- 1 pinch of salt
- Milk jam house (1 teaspoon per plush)
- Melt the butter with the chocolate in a saucepan in a bain-marie and stir gently to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Mix the flour and brown sugar together and add to the mixture butter-chocolate.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well each time.
- Butter your muffin tins and pour in the mixture up to mid-height and add a teaspoon of milk jam in each small mould. Cover dough until 1/2 cm from the edge of the moulds.
- Bake for 9 to 10 minutes at 220°.
- The cakes should be cooked on the top and stay fluxes at heart !
Then, a small bite of these little semi-sweet chocolate heart flowing caramel, anyone ? In any case, personally, I made it a true pleasure to taste this chocolate fondant cake !! Mmmmhhhh… this is the happiness of the chocolate combined with caramel ! And if you’re even more greedy than me, you can always combine it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream… ��