As I have not been able to go to work today for lack of transport due to snow, I am stuck at home. What a pity… ��
So, I made small treats and as it’s been so long that I wanted to share with you a recipe of cupcakes with fluffy chocolate and peanut butter, I told myself that it was the perfect time for it. So I made a version of peanut butter that I wanted absolutely to test.
I must also tell you that these sugary treats are also meant to comfort us because there are 3 days, Fab had decided to go skiing, the weather was so-called ‘ideal’, except that it had the ice storm in the 70 cm centimeters of powder snow. As a result, a large cornice was taken down and, of course, Fab was short, on the track, and so he was swept away by an avalanche… It is a miracle that, with the shoulder in a dirty state and its material ripped off by the snow. We can say that it really was a lesser evil !!
Therefore, we now move on to things more soothing…
Semi-sweet chocolate and peanut butter
10 plush Save Print Ingredients
- 80 g of dark chocolate
- 2 eggs
- 40 g of butter
- 40 g of flour
- 20 g of sugar
- 1/2 c. to c. yeast chemical
- peanut butter crunchy (with bits of peanuts)
- Preheat your oven to 180°.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a bain-marie.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs and sugar until they are foamy and add the mixture of chocolate-butter.
- Pour the flour and the yeast, mix then pour into the muffin cups until half. Place 1/2 teaspoon of peanut butter and cover with a little of the chocolate mixture.
- Allow to cook for 18 min to have a heart a little runny.
- This recipe can also be made without peanut butter.
As hoped, these chocolate cupcakes and peanut butter have given us the comfort that we really needed !! Their plush and their softness were absolutely perfect !