Today it is Sunday and so this is the perfect day to enjoy a plate of little cookies in the family (or alone…). I propose you a recipe for shortbread cookies with walnuts, simple and quick to prepare especially if you forgot to put the butter on the breakfast-in-charge. Living in Grenoble, THE land of nuts, this is a little something that we offer often in the winter and fall, especially when the urge to turn on the oven and make a good herbal tea can be felt…
On our side, they have been so successful that they have not had the time to be kept, we have all already eaten. So if you are more than 4 at home, I advise you to do the double, otherwise you may remain a little on your hunger.
Shortbread cookies with nuts
To 15 shortbread biscuits Save Print Ingredients
- 60 g salted butter at room temperature
- 50 g of sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 1 egg
- 150 g of flour
- 10 shelled walnuts
- Pre-heated your oven to 170°.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, the sugar and the vanilla sugar, add the beaten egg.
- Stir in the butter and knead well.
- Chop the peanuts and mix them in the preparation.
- Shape into small balls, flatten them and place them on the plate of your oven covered in baking paper.
- Let it cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
- You can keep a few days (if it remains) in a cookie jar air-tight.