This recipe for shortbread is really quite easy to make, and the cookies are a real a treat as much hot as cold.
Has this preparation, you can add the seeds to cereal, or zest, of lemons, or the Nutella, and as well customize them. It is always an excellent effect.
Shortbread with salted butter
To 15 shortbread biscuits Save Print Ingredients
- 60 g salted butter, soft, in small pieces
- 45 g of sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 1 egg
- 150 g of flour
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla powder
- In a bowl, mix the flour, the sugar and the vanilla sugar, add the beaten egg.
- Stir in the salted butter, the vanilla powder, and knead well.
- Shape into small cylinders or balls and place on the plate of your oven covered in baking paper.
- Let it cook to 170° in the oven for 15-20 minutes.