And lo, we have waited for this day for months and today we are already the eve of Christmas. So yes, the weather tomorrow will go at a crazy speed, but ultimately it is all about spending time with those you love. And to accompany this moment of love, I suggest you shortbread viennese, you know this cookie also called a spritz which we fall back to childhood. Small bonus, this recipe is vegan and is just to die for, especially if you dip in the chocolate, yes, because chocolate is life !
Enjoy this last day, I’ll send you full of love and I wish you a merry Christmas. I also wanted to thank you for all your messages of kindness ♥
For a score of shortbread biscuits Save Print Ingredients
- 375 g flour T65
- 250 g of margarine
- 150 g icing sugar
- 12 cl of milk plant
- 1 good pinch of vanilla powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 100 g dark chocolate
- Slivered almonds, pistachios, coconut…
- Mix together the margarine and icing sugar, then add the milk.
- Then pour the flour in one fell swoop, the vanilla and salt and continue to sand the slurry to form a homogeneous mixture.
- Put the dough in a piping bag with a fluted tube.
- Pochez the cookies in the shape of M rounded on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Preheat the oven to 180°.
- Bake for 20-22 min.
- Once cooled, melt the chocolate in a bain-marie, then dip the biscuits in it.
- Arrange then on a sheet of baking paper and sprinkle with almonds, crushed pistachios, coconut…
- Enjoy the chocolate once taken.
- Keep it in a box in the iron safe from the moisture