I love the cuisines of the world and this weekend, I cooked a chicken peanut and a salad with asian flavours (that I still have to improve it before you share it here). The oriental kitchen is a kitchen that I particularly like so I am increasingly at home. For these skewers of kefta I’ve only used the meat be beef, but if you want, you can also mix in a little bit of lamb, this will be even more delicious !
In any case, I can tell you that this recipe for skewers of kafta beef and yogurt sauce is absolutely perfect for your desires the summer… I was not hurt so we had a meal for 2 with bread oriental called lavash, and we were able to nibble even as an aperitif with dining area, it was top !! And with this little white sauce to the yogurt, mmmmhh. A culinary journey…
Skewer of kafta beef and yogurt sauce
For 4 Save Print Ingredients
- FOR THE KEFTAS
- 400 g of beef minced
- 1/2 bunch of coriander, chopped
- 1 onion cut into small cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- FOR THE SAUCE
- 250 g of yoghurt to the Greek
- 1 onion, cébette, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped mint
- Salt and pepper
- Start by prepare the keftas by mixing in a bowl the meat, l4 tablespoons of chopped cilantro, onion, cumin and oil, stir well and finally add salt and pepper.
- Stir again, shoot the bowl and slide at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- When it has marinated, dip your hands in water and shape the keftas in a sausage shape and shrinking a little at the ends.
- Embrochez on skewers with skewers.
- Place in a dish and bake for 10 minutes under the grill in the oven turning halfway through cooking
- During this time prepare the sauce by mixing the yogurt with the garlic, a tablespoon of cilantro, mint, and parsley.
- Mix well and then add a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Serve the keftas hot accompanied by the sauce fresh.