It’s been so long that I wanted to try the salmon tartare house by mixing a smoked salmon and a fresh salmon. This is why when Camille of Labeyrie proposed me to send me a package of tasting of smoked salmon, I said to myself that it was a perfect idea to start testing my recipes for Christmas.
A small slice of salmon tartare will be perfect to start the meal on new year’s eve. Finally, when I say a slice, you can also hear THE sandwiches �� but it is just that I have already prepared other good things…
I think that if I have chosen to test the first salmon of Scotland, the others being Norway, this is not a coincidence ! My unconscious wanted to bring me back a few years back, in my Erasmus year. Finally, I still have to say that as a student, I did not eat much of the salmon in Scotland during that year. It must just be the name on the package…
Finally, back to the recipe…
We are so delighted with this toast tartare with 2 salmon because I had done little bits and pieces so that the fragrances of the various ingredients mix well.
Slice of salmon tartare
To 8 sandwiches Save Print Ingredients
- 2 slices of smoked salmon from Scotland
- 1 fresh salmon pavé
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- 1 dash of lemon juice (the equivalent of 1 tablespoon)
- Pepper 5 berries
- 8 teaspoons heavy cream
- 8 roasted hazelnuts
- Sesame wasabi (optional)
- 8 slices of a good baguette
- Chop the shallot finely and place the small pieces in a bowl.
- Cut the salmon steak and the smoked salmon into small pieces of about 5 millimeters wide. Add them to the shallot.
- After you have roasted the hazelnuts, remove the small skin which covers them and crush to get the crumbs. Drop them into the bowl along with the chopped chives and squeeze of lemon. Mix well, but gently, the ingredients using a spoon.
- On the slices of bread, that you can toaster if you want, drop a teaspoon of cream and then divide the tartare of salmon on each of them (the equivalent of a good spoon).
- Give a round of pepper 5 berries on each tartine and spread a few sesame seeds to the wasabi.
- Serve immediately so the bread does not soften and that the salmon is nice and cool.
Thank you Camille for making me discover these 3 good salmon Labeyrie and these little blinis cute ! I was able to enjoy and prepare good little toast appetizer salmon… In any case, this little entry will be on our table on the 24th in the evening…