I love the mixture of ricotta and spinach that I had already explored in cannelloni, a real treat ! Then, when it was proposed to me to present to you Italian products, I told myself that it was the opportunity to hand on the carpet in the experience of this association delicious. This time, I wanted to add a few other sweets and it is a version of slippers ricotta, spinach and pine nuts that I wanted to cook. I had prepared for an aperitif among friends, but can also be enjoyed in the entry, with a good mesclun salad, for example…
In addition, I love especially the Italian products and, in particular, to this season where we enjoy the vegetables of the sun, fresh and tasty, like tomatoes…
Slippers ricotta and spinach
To 6 Save Print Ingredients
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 100 g of fresh spinach
- 200 g ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 handful of pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon of raisins
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- In a small skillet, brown the pine nuts and set aside.
- After you have washed and dried the spinach, cut into big strips.
- Sauté them in a done-all with a little olive oil and garlic in a hurry. Once they have coloured, turn off the fire, add salt and pepper and mix in the ricotta and the grated parmesan cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 180°.
- Using a punch circular or a glass, cut out a dozen circles in the puff pastry.
- Pour a spoonful of the mixture spinach and ricotta cheese in center of each circle, add a few pine nuts, and raisins.
- Moisten the edge of each circle of puff pastry with your finger and close to form slippers. Place it on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
- Mix the egg yolk and the milk and then sprinkle on the shoes using a brush for the gilding.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Enjoy hot or cold, it’s like you want to.