After resting this summer, my sourdough Martin (yes I have given a name to my sourdough, it is a living material, so… ), he is back this fall for our greatest pleasure. Then, each week I try to go to work, and we make bread. On this day I decided to do a little rye bread and black olives, maybe to remind me even a little bit in the summer (yes I’m holding !) ! I was inspired by the recipe of the pie with rye, to which I added olive oil for more taste and smoothness to the dough. In short, I love to make bread, and I offer you another recipe made from flour rye very quickly !
These rolls are perfect for mini sandwiches or for an appetizer with a good spread !
Small rye bread with olives and
To 8 rolls Save Print Ingredients
- 400 g of rye flour full
- 350 g of liquid sourdough refreshed
- 220 g of water
- 15 cl of olive oil
- 100 g black olives in pieces
- 6 g of salt
- Knead coarsely rye flour and 200 g of warm water to make a autolysis. Let stand 1 hour, covered.
- Then add the leaven and the salt and continue kneading at low speed.
- At the end of 5 minutes bassinez with the olive oil and the rest water if needed.
- Finally, add the olives and continue for 2 minutes.
- Place the dough in a bowl, cover and allow to stand for 4 hours in a warm place.
- Preheat the oven to 250°.
- Shape the buns by dividing the dough into 8.
- Flour the work plan and boulez then the dough and then arrange on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.