As good where drôme brochen, it’s been a while that I wanted to test the new chocolate blond or Dulcey of Valrhôna. When I saw the theme of the 12th edition of the Battle Food, I told myself that it would suit well… : breakfasts. The godmother of this new Battle Food is Raspberry and Bergamot, and I believe that we are close to a hundred to participate in this meeting almost monthly, initiated by Sunrise Over Sea.
Okay, back to the recipe small chocolate cake with blond hair and hazel. As it is recommended to eat any kind of dried fruit in the morning, I with my mashed hazelnut house… what could be better, no !?
The result was scrumptious and chewy to perfection.
The blower of my furnace makes my little cakes were spread out all in the same direction. At the beginning, I said to myself, ” oulala, but it is too ugly “, and, in fact, when I got out, I found them cute, a bit like a group of animals…
Small semi-sweet chocolate blond, and mashed potatoes hazelnut
For a dozen small fluffy Save Print Ingredients
- 110 g of chocolate blond
- 30 g of butter
- 30 g of mashed hazelnut house
- 20 g of brown sugar
- 40 g of powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp clear flour
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 220°.
- Melt the butter and chocolate blond in a bain-marie until the mixture is very smooth. Add the puree of hazelnut without the warm up.
- Whisk together the eggs and the sugar until the mixture is well sparkling. Add the flour and then the melted chocolate, stirring constantly.
- Fill the small molds with dough and bake.
- Cook 10 minutes then let cool a little (about 10 minutes) before serving.
Then, don’t you think that they look like animals ? The turtles bear head…
Since I used chocolate Valrhôna, I take this opportunity also to tell you that the City of Chocolate opens its doors next week, in Tain l’hermitage in the Drôme region (South of Lyon)… I feel that I will soon go there for a tour…