If there’s one thing that we see everywhere, but absolutely everywhere lately, this is the smoothie bowl… Good for the néophites I’m going to explain what it is : a bowl of smoothie (hence the name !) covered small things nice, such as fruits, super-foods, seeds, flakes… In fact what is well with the smoothie bowl is that we are absolutely what we want, we choose what we want to put in your smoothie (often conditioned by the fact that it remains as the fruit on the shelf) and what we want to put on top. So right here I gives you the basics to make you happy for your next breakfast but I only have one thing to say to you !
I have to confess that since I’m leaning on the issue, I eat smoothies bowl as breakfast about 3 times a week because it is good, it is colorful and it is ultra quick to make ( yes I see you coming with your comments of flemmards !!!). It is that which will eat a nice breakfast tomorrow morning for a good start to the week ?!
Smoothie bowl mango and coconut milk
To 1 bowl Save Print Ingredients
- 1 mango
- 20 cl of coconut milk
- FOR THE TOPPING
- 1 kiwi
- 1 small handful of sliced coconut, dried
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 tbsp of goji berries
- Put the mango peeled and cut in chunks in a blender with the coconut milk.
- Mix until you obtain a smooth consistency then pour the preparation into a bowl.
- Add on top of that, the kiwi, peeled and sliced, coconut chips, goji berries and chia seeds.
- Enjoy !
Good smoothie bowl !