Today is surely the last day of summer, not we are not already the 20 of September but I believe that the temperatures do remontront not as much these next few weeks. This morning, I said to myself that there was still time to make ice cream so I made smoothies popsicles for a last time the pleasure of eating ice cream before next year. For these popsicles, I chose to associate the mango raspberry and mix them with coconut milk to bring the softness and a touch exotic. I know that it is no longer so much a question of bikini (except for those who have the chance to take their holidays in September), but no guilt with these little ice cream full of fruit !
I leave you, I’ll be cool by eating an ice cream !
Smoothie popsicles raspberry-mango
To 6 popsicles (sticks) Save Print Ingredients
- 250 g of raspberries
- 1 mango
- 50 cl of coconut milk
- The juice of half a lemon
- the agave syrup (optional)
- Start by mixing the raspberries (keep a good ten-to-side) with the moitiez of the coconut milk and the agave syrup if needed. Continue the preparation for the chinese in order to remove the grains.Divide the moitiez of the smoothie into the molds sticks and then put in the freezer for 20 minutes. Book the rest of the smoothie in order to make the second.
- Put the mango pieces with the lemon juice and the rest of coconut milk in the blender and mix. Divide all of the preparation above the first, and add the whole raspberries. Leave in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Finally finish off with a layer of smoothie raspberry, then let freeze for 3 hours before serving.