I love smoothies, but it happens to me quite often of not having enough fruit at home. That’s not a problem, here is a smoothie raspberry mango two-tone, which lends itself perfectly to the funds of the fridge of fresh fruit ! The combination of the raspberry and the mango is perfect, and you have the choice, either you are rather like me and you drink it as is, layer after layer, you’re either rather as Mr, and you mix it all… to you ! In any case, even if it is less hot these last few days (phew, we can breathe finally !), I find the smoothie perfect for breakfast, or as that with a good granola homemade, either in the form of a smoothie bowl.
And you, smoothie or not ?!
Smoothie raspberry mango
To 1 glass Save Print Ingredients
- 50 g of raspberry
- 1/2 mango
- 15 cl of coconut milk
- The zest of half a lemon green
- 8 cl of milk vegetable rice
- The agave syrup (optional)
- Put the raspberries and rice milk in the blender, mix it up and add a little agave syrup if needed. Strain the mixture through a strainer to remove the grains. Pour in the mixture at the bottom of a glass.
- Rinse the blender and then put the mango peeled and cut in chunks, the coconut milk and the lime zest. Mix together and add on top of the smoothie with raspberry.
- Enjoy suite.
Good smoothie !