It is not the first time that I offer you a smoothie on the blog, far from it, but it is in any case my first smoothie figs. I named ” the superfood “, yes because it is a super smoothie (if so look carefully, he’s wearing a cape !!!) made with figs, chia seeds and coconut milk. And what could be better than my fig’s favorite, the fig, violet Soliès for a nice smoothie-soft, prickly pear with which I had made my first recipes such as the roasted figs ! Anyway, I advise you absolutely to choose of figs organic or non-processed, because like any you eat in the fig…
I really enjoyed the texture the chia seeds, and figs blend beautifully with the coconut milk. So a small smoothie perfect for the morning difficult, with the hair in battle, eyes puffy and half closed, the breath… (I leave it to you to complete the list !!!) !
Smoothie with figs, chia seeds and coconut milk
To 1 glass Save Print Ingredients
- 8 figs (the purple Soliès)
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 25 cl of coconut milk
- The plant milk (optional)
- Wash and cut the figs into four.
- Put all the ingredients in the blender and mix until you obtain a smooth consistency.
- Lengthen if necessary with a little vegetable milk according to desired texture.
- Drink costs.
Good smoothie and good alarm clock !