For this third recipe of the year, I’m continuing in my series on finger food after the spring rolls. These small snacks to the seeds are so easy to make yet they are so good. They will be perfect for your aperitifs throughout the year… They can nibble as is, or dipped in good sauces or spreads, an appetizer such as a spicy tomato sauce, a hummus creamy or a sauce to the lawyer. It is your choice and as you want… ��
I have so enjoyed these little crackers appetizers for the seeds that I’ve even eaten with cheese instead of bread. Mmmmhh, it goes very well with the fresh goat cheese, or any other fresh cheese. Thus, they have not done well in the long run, but this is not serious, I will do it…
Save Print Ingredients
- 250 g of buckwheat flour
- 8 cl of olive oil
- 8 cl of water slightly warm
- Mix of seeds (pumpkin, sunflower, poppy…)
- Salt and pepper
- Chilli powder
- Preheat your oven to 180°.
- In a bowl, pour the flour, oil, water and a pinch of salt.
- Stir quickly until obtaining a homogeneous ball of dough. Attention to mix as less time as possible so that the dough is not too hard and keeps his crisp, a pie dough not kneaded’t.
- If the dough is too sticky add a little flour if it is too dry add a little oil and/or water.
- Flour lightly your work surface, lay it out.
- Sprinkle the seeds, the chili powder, the pepper, and press gently with the rolling pin so that the seeds adhere well to the dough.
- Cut out small diamond shapes of about 2 centimeters wide and place them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes.
- Allow it to cool before gently loosen the biscuits aperitifs.