At this time, it is very cocooning at home and as a result, the cakes are quite conducive to this ! Then, after my yoghurt cake with plums, it is a good moist cake with peaches and nectarines that we had made with the last fruits of the season…
This cake was perfect for dessert but also in taste, in the afternoon with a good tea… Yum !! It’s very comforting as a treat.
I had so much desire fruit that I put a lot of fishing inside, all of a sudden, it was a little difficult to unmold, but it was so boonnnnnn !!! I would like it to be all year round the season of stone fruits ! Okay, I admit that ‘love it when even the sweets that we offer in the fall…
Soft cake with peaches and nectarines
To 8 Save Print
- Preparation time 20 min
- Cooking time 50 min
- 150 g of flour
- 1 sachet of chemical yeast
- 60 g of butter
- 130 g of sugar not refined
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla powder
- 200 g of yoghurt
- 2 peaches
- 1 nectarine
- 2 generous handfuls of slivered almonds
- Preheat your oven to 180°.
- In another bowl, whisk the butter, sugar and eggs until the mixture whitens and becomes foamy.
- Add the vanilla and yogurt and continue beating, then fold in the flour and the yeast, and mix until the dough is smooth.
- Add 1 peach and 1 nectarine, cut into slices and mix gently.
- Pour the batter into your mold-jacketed with baking paper. Garnish the top with slices of the last fishing and slivered almonds.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until the cake is golden and a knife stuck in the batter comes out clean.
- Let cool on a rack before serving.