Ok, I know, I’m a little late compared to the cherry season, but with this new blog in preparation, I had not had the time to post this recipe earlier. You can always test it with cherries, morello cherries, next year, or with cherries frozen and eat this sorbet directly…
This winter, I was equipped with an ice cream maker but I have not really benefited. I had tested a sorbet pumpkins (delicious), but this time, with the fruits that adorn the stalls of the markets (and the tee-shirts…), it was absolutely essential that I start. After my ice cream with apricot, so I continue my series of recipes for home made ice-cream with a sorbet-cherry (even more delicious !).
With this recipe, I am also involved (for the 1st time, with my new blog), the 23rd edition of the Battle Food.
After having been the godmothers of the 4th Battle with Emily, the time has passed and it is the turn of Chloe’s blog For hunger aromas that has chosen the theme : “Totally nuts ” !
Excellent theme, by the way…
To 1 tray Save Print Ingredients
- 500 g of cherries
- 60 g sugar
- 1 lemon
- 1 pinch of vanilla powder (optional)
- Clean the cherries, équeutez and remove the stones.
- In a saucepan, place the cherries, cut into small pieces, add the lemon juice, the sugar and the vanilla.
- Heat over medium heat for 10 minutes and stir time for not that it hangs and that the cherries cook evenly.
- At the end of cooking, mix and let cool.
- Put the mashed cherries into your ice cream maker and put it on the road for 15 minutes (or follow the instructions specific to your device).
- Place the sorbet cherry in a tray and set aside in the freezer. At the time of serving, take it out in the 5 to 10 minutes in advance and treat yourself.