Original, non !? In any case, the taste, it is. But it is super good !
Also, in the guide of “trou normand” and to put a little originality in your menus for holidays, so I’m offering this sorbet pumpkins and spices, drizzled with a capful of dark rum. This will be a good break in your meal, waiting for the next dish. A sorbet between the input and the tv will also allow you to finalize the cooking and the presentation of the main dish.
If you think about it, this sorbet pumpkins will also be perfect for those who want to eat it as a dessert. It may accompany a dessert or nut of the chestnut, for example…
Sorbet pumpkins spice
To 8 Save Print Ingredients
- 1 (small) pumpkins
- 1 c. c. of cinnamon powder
- 2 cloves
- 2 cardamom seeds crushed
- 1 pinch of ground nutmeg
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 glasses of water
- In a saucepan, pour the water and the marrows, cut into small pieces. It is not necessary to remove the bit, it is cooked and mixed very well while keeping its benefits. Add spices and cook until the pumpkins is thoroughly soft (about 15 minutes).
- When it is cooked, remove the cardamom and cloves and remove most of the water. Mix together and refrigerate.
- When the mixture is well chilled, pour into ice cream maker and place it on the road until it has taken it well. It took me about fifteen minutes. Pour your sorbet into a container and store in the freezer.
- This sorbet pumpkins spice will be perfect as the trou normand, drizzled with a capful of dark rum, or original dessert for the holidays…