We continue the bal revenues fall, while highlighting its color ! It is not pretty this soup of marrows and tomatoes ?! In any case, I’m delighted to do it, take a photo of it and, of course, to devour it with some good croutons house…
During a walk, picking mushrooms (a recipe to come �� ) I am amused to pick up a few leaves, pine cones and chestnuts to complement the photos of my seasonal recipes. I hope it pleases you !
In any case, the warm light that emanates from it gives me a sense of cocooning very nice. I do hope that it is the same for you !
I have a few recipes especially in the fall months to come… what a treat with the season’s products, both sweet in the salty ! Mmmmh !!! In the program : mushrooms, chestnuts, pears, and lots of other good things… I can’t wait to see what you think…
Soup of marrows and tomato
To 6 Save Print Ingredients
- 1 pumpkins
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon cream (optional)
- 1 broth cube of vegetables
- 1/4 of teaspoon of chilli powder
- Salt and pepper
- After washing and removing the seeds, cut the pumpkins into pieces.
- Put the pieces of the pumpkins into a pot of water, with the tomatoes and garlic. Add the broth.
- Let it simmer at medium temperature for fifteen minutes.
- Add salt and pepper and spice up front of the mix.
- Serve hot with a little crème fraiche.
- It is not necessary to peel the marrows, since the skin is softened very well and goes perfectly with the mixer.
Good, the cream is not an absolute necessity, I put very rarely in my soups, but I find that it goes very well with the pumpkins and accentuates the side smoothy of this small, velvety.
I don’t know if you have noticed, but the cream formed a pattern in the shape of a spider’s web, it must be the approach of Halloween… ��