The soup of strawberry, here is a dessert that I had never realized. Yes, because with us the strawberry is sacred and one does not the kitchen very rarely, often raw, and never mixed (oh never !). So I had to rush a bit to try the experiment of the soup of strawberry and my soul adventurer has paid because at the end I loved it. Mr. me has even admitted that it reminded him of the crushed strawberries with the sugar he was preparing his grand mother alsatian, then I say banco !. As I don’t do things by half, I chose to overcome the soup of strawberry with whipped cream, coconut and lime zest for a dessert while lightness and freshness. Yes because the freshness we still need at this time (well I speak for the southern half of France it seems !), then it’s perfect, because as I said it is a dessert light and fresh, and in addition to not need to pan (youppppiiii !).
Well, if you ever do not like the coconut milk, you don’t have one on hand or that you don’t feel you throw in a whipped cream coconut, feel free to make a whipped cream “classic” !
Soup of strawberries and coco chantilly cream
To 4 Save Print Ingredients
- 500 g strawberries (mara des bois)
- The juice of half a lemon
- FOR THE WHIPPED COCONUT
- 1 box of coconut milk 21% of MG
- The zest of a lime
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 2 tablespoons of icing sugar
- For the soup of strawberries, put the strawberries, de-stalked in a blender with the lemon juice and mix until you obtain a smooth consistency. Refrigerate in the meantime.
- Prepare the whipped cream, for this open on the top of the box of coconut milk and collect the cream. Beat until of whipped cream then add the icing sugar and vanilla and continue to beat 30 seconds. Put the whipped cream in a pocket with a star tip.
- Divide the soup into 4 bowls.
- Pochez the whipped cream on the soup of strawberry and then add it over the lime zest.