It is the spring is there, then, it is just time for me to prepare you a small soup with udon noodles. And even if we all want to tomatoes, zucchini and other summer vegetables (if, if do not deny !!!), I suggest you cook a little squash and spinach. Yes, because these are the vegetables that I chose for this small soup, simple but very nourishing. For a touch of originality, I used enoki mushrooms, a big first for me, and I must say that the texture of this mushroom appealed to me (the man has remained more perplexed !). Anyway, no major speech today just a good soup full of good things.
Good weekend to all.
Soup of udon noodles with vegetables
For 2 people Save Print Ingredients
- 1 small package of udon noodles fresh
- 200 g of pumpkin
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1 small bunch of enoki mushrooms
- 60 cl of vegetable broth
- 1 drizzle of sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of miso barley
- 1 green onion
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 1 pinch of 5 spices
- Start by cooking the noodles for 6 minutes in a large quantity of boiling water. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the broth in a saucepan with the chilli and spices.
- Cut the squash into small cubes and then add it to the broth to a simmer. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the miso and sesame oil then stir well
- Wash the spinach and then add the leaves to the broth.
- Finish by adding the enoki mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve with green onions chopped on top.