This is a recipe for spaghetti bolognese house any easy to achieve but it is good to have under the elbow, finally, in the pan…
Each has its own version of spaghetti bolognese, or some may even think that there is an official version of this sauce, but today I propose you the version of my grandma. And yes, the tastes of childhood, nothing of such… This recipe for spaghetti bolognese, she is holding it-even his brother-in-law who was Italian. Therefore, we can only approve of this way to cook the bolognese sauce, you will agree, no !? In any case, once you have tried it, you will have adopted it, trust me !
And it remains as a family since I have even served in a ceramic dish of blue that my dad had done.
To 6 Save Print Ingredients
- 350 g of minced beef
- 100 g of smoked bacon
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small jar of 10 g of double concentrated tomato
- salt and pepper
- 50 g county
- 1/2 l of water
- 500 g of spaghetti
- In fact-all, fry gently the bacon with the garlic and onion. When everything starts to brown slightly, add the beef, minced, and made to come back for a few moments for the meat has browned.
- Then add the tomato paste and water and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper and simmer, stirring occasionally, for about an hour, at a gentle heat.
- Cook the spaghetti as instructed on the package and in a lot of water with a pinch of salt.
- when the pasta is cooked, mix in the bolognese sauce and half of the county grated. Serve plates of spaghetti bolognese and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
When you cook your spaghetti, make sure you put in a lot of water. It is said that it takes 1 litre of water for 100 g pasta. It avoids that the starch does not concentrate too much and that the spaghetti are too sticky. The even better is, obviously, to make them aldente, but this is a story of taste…
Buon appetito sprouts !!