Today, on the eve of a great bridge, and the beginning of my holiday (…phew, I had more than needed), I wanted to share with you this recipe of spaghetti in a sage butter because it is full of flavors and fragrances of the sun. And as you go still a little further south, to Nice, I found that it was a nice introduction.
I am also very excited to get back in the kitchen after a few tough weeks, but for good cause… �� In case, for those who may have missed my surprise on Instagram… so I’m going to be a beautiful whale on the pebbles of the sea… ��
Spaghetti in a sage butter
To 2 Save Print Ingredients
- 220 g spaghetti
- 40 g fresh butter
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive
- 10 leaves of sage
- zest of 1/4 lemon
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch of Espelette pepper
- flower of salt of Guérande
- Cook the spaghetti in a large pot of lightly salted water brought to a rolling boil.
- During this time, prepare the sage butter.
- In a large pan, melt the butter with the olive oil. Add the sage leaves, let it fry on a low heat.
- Drain the spaghetti and pour them in the pan with the sage butter. Sprinkle with lemon zest. Mix well.
- Divide the spaghetti into bowls, sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese and Espelette pepper.
- Enjoy immediately !
I decided to cook spaghetti but if you want to use other types of pasta, you can also. I know that in Italy, this sauce is often used with pasta the type of tortellini, so it is like you want, depending on your tastes…
Good, I’ll let you and do not doubt that I will come back with lots of good ideas and recipe of my little getaway in nice,… @+