It’s been so long that I wanted to test a recipe for spaghetti of zucchini, and for this first experience, I chose a version of carbonara, my way, of course ! I’m talking about spaghetti squash, but one could rather speak of tagliatelle of zucchini as they are chopped more coarsely, otherwise it becomes porridge.
Good, I put some pasta to bring a bit more flavor to the dish but if you want, you are not obliged to put in, and you can add a second zucchini. Why not test it with a zucchini yellow, it will be visually pleasant with this duo of colors…
I had already tested the zucchini raw or barely cooked in my tartar of zucchini, and I had particularly liked. It is for this reason that I have retried the experience by cooking the zucchini. It stays slightly crisp and retains more of its flavour. To enjoy good vegetables of the season, don’t you think !?
In any case, this dish is a really nice, complete, tasty and really quick to prepare. Nothing insurmountable what… more, you can do it for 2, as in the recipe, either for a number of people more important, without that it is complicated.
Spaghetti squash carbonara
To 2 Save Print Ingredients
- 1 zucchini
- 100 g of spaghetti
- 1 clove of garlic
- 100 g of smoked bacon
- 1 shallot
- 10 cl of fresh cream
- Salt and pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg yolk (optional)
- Wash the zucchini and grate the roughly in the direction of the length. Lightly salt and set aside.
- Cook the spaghetti as indicated on the package.
- During this time, in a done-all, cook the bacon with the garlic pressed and chopped shallots. When the shallot begins to blondie, add the large spaghetti of zucchini, and sauté 5 minutes, stirring gently.
- When the spaghetti (pasta) are cooked, add them to the vegetables, and pour in the cream and season according to your taste. You can also add an egg yolk and mix well, if you wish.
- Serving plates and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Enjoy immediately.