I am very fond of pasta, in fact, I believe that I could not eat that pasta… It is necessary to say that we can accommodate them with all the sauces and reinvent them almost to infinity. But hey, it would be a bit of a peak for a cooking blog…
During my trip (honeymoon) in Corsica (I am in the process of preparing a post to show you beautiful images), we went to a restaurant and I ate linguine sauce vodka. I found it so delicious that as soon as I got home, I tried to recreate this super sauce that I had tasted. Of course, this is not exactly the same recipe, but I’m just as delighted !
In addition, it is super easy and quick to make.
Spaghetti with vodka
To 2 Save Print Ingredients
- 200 g of spaghetti
- 150 g of bacon (smoked)
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 4 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- olive oil
- 2 tablespoon vodka
- 20 cl of fresh cream
- 1 teaspoon of rosemary
- salt and pepper
- parmesan cheese
- In a large frying pan, pour a little olive oil, lardons, garlic, pepper and a pinch of salt. Mix.
- Sauté 3 minutes over medium heat until the garlic and the bacon pieces are golden brown.
- During this time, cook the pasta in boiling salted water.
- Then add the cherry tomatoes cut in 2 with bacon and rosemary. Leave to cook for 5 min over medium heat.
- Add the Vodka and sour cream. Mix.
- When the pasta is cooked drain well and pour them in the pan. Lower the heat, cover and cook 1 to 2 minutes for the pasta to absorb the sauce.
- Serve immediately and sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.
Good spaghetti with vodka !!