Come on, I launch out in the adventure of the cooking blog with my first recipe : a spicy tomato sauce that I had prepared for the burial life of a young girl for a girlfriend.
It is a strange to start a blog because I don’t know how to take things, and I was scared to press the ‘publish’ button but hey, I’m there ! It is a party, I start…
So this is a good recipe for spicy tomato sauce that I like to often realize since I’ve tested. You can taste it in your drinks by dipping vegetable sticks and breadsticks, but also in your burgers. Personally, I’ve already used quite a lot, especially with coated prawns, or ravioli, house roasted and onion rings.
Spicy tomato Sauce
To 1 small bowl Save Print
Preparation time 5 min
Cooking time 15 min
- 1 large tomato,
- 4 tablespoons of tomato coulis
- 2 shallots
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce salt
- 1 tablespoon of whisky
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 pinch of salt, pepper, and chili powder
- Slice the shallots and fry slightly in olive oil.
- Add the tomato cut into small cubes and broth.
- Stir in the soy sauce, whisky, curry powder, brown sugar, salt, pepper and chilli.
- Let simmer for 10 minutes over low heat then serve hot or cold according to the wish.
Changed Photo in June 2012