Just watch, I saliva still… These little spring rolls with chicken and shrimp made by Fab were more than delicious with tons of flavors, all perfectly balanced.
I think you will agree with me, but after the holidays we just want to slow down a bit and eating less rich. These spring rolls are so great for the beginning of the year in lightness without making the impasse on the balance and flavours… Then, if you agree, we will attack early this year in lightness and we will revert to winter mode in a few days. Hihihi, I have good ideas, in particular cheese, but be patient, leave a little time for your body to rest…
I would also like to take this first recipe to wish you an excellent year 2015 ! 2014 was full of change and I think that 2015 promises to be good in its kind �� ! I hope that it will be full of good things for you and I hope that I will know more delight you in the kitchen… Thank you for your encouragement !
Spring rolls with chicken and shrimp
To 4 Save Print Ingredients
- 10 sheets of rice
- 100 g vermicelli rice or soy
- 10 salad leaves
- 1 grated carrot
- 10 sprigs of fresh mint
- 10 sprig of fresh coriander
- 200 g of chicken
- 200 g of cooked shrimp
- 1 teaspoon of curry
- 1 clove of garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Chilli powder
- Marinate the chicken cut in small pieces, in a bowl with the curry powder, the crushed garlic, chilli powder and salt/pepper for 1 hour. In a pan, then bake 5 minutes with a drizzle of oil.
- At the time of preparing the rolls, soak the rice leaves one by one in cold water for 1 minute.
- Place a sheet of rice dabbed on your work surface and divide the ingredients on length : 1 sheet of salad, vermicelli, grated carrot, coriander leaves, mint, chicken, shrimp.
- Fold the left and right ends of the rice paper on the content, and then the bottom and roll up the ingredients in the sheet to form a roll. Try to tighten to the maximum, making sure not to puncture the rice paper.
- Repeat for each of the reels remaining, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
For the sauce in which you dip these spring rolls, you can do it yourself, it happens to us, but I have to say that this time, we have used a sauce for the spring rolls purchased in large surface…
You may be interested in another version of spring roll, the flavors of the south. It was also very nice, but it will have to wait a bit for this version, the vegetables of summer are here again…