I believe that it is not a secret for anyone, I’adoooore strawberries and I never said no to a good cake then a strawberry cake you can imagine ! We returned to picking at the farm with 4 kg of strawberries (yes this year it is a bit restrained compared to 10 kg from last year) so before you all devour it as is, I still took the time to make squares to strawberries for snacks and breakfasts of Mr and Mini Miss (and also smoothies, a pie, etc.). The duo of strawberries and almonds works wonderfully, and these squares to strawberries, a bit like a crumble, did not last long (luckily I saved a part-time !).
In short the strawberry that is in season, then I do not see how you could resist the temptation supreme of these squares to strawberries (good may be that if, but in this case you are not really human !).
Square with strawberries and almonds
To 12 square Save Print Ingredients
- 300 g strawberries
- 275 g of flour
- 200 g of margarine plant
- 100 g of cane sugar
- 80 g flaked almonds
- 60 g of powder of almonds
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of vanilla
- Mix together the flour, salt, vanilla,sugar and margarine and work the dough with your fingertips.
- Separate the dough into 2/3 and 1/3 and save 1/3 the cost.
- Preheat the oven to 180°.
- Press 2/3 of dough and press into a square pan about 20 cm.
- Add on top of the almond powder.
- Cut the strawberries into 4 and spread it on the dough.
- Sprinkle over the flaked almonds.
- To complete, collect one-third of dough and sand pieces on top of the strawberries (like a crumble).
- Bake for 35 minutes.