In the summer, we had all been waiting for, it has even sometimes begged to come, but now that it is there it is the other thing… yes, because these last days it is warm or even too hot ! Well, to solve this slight problem I have the solution : discover, drink plenty of water, eat fruit and ice cream. Yes you heard right, ice-cream, but not any ice cream, homemade ice cream (yes, yes, yes I do not say to go down the pot of Hagen… or to Be… & I…. !!!). So I have the solution to all your problems with these sticks, frozen strawberries and coconut, ready in no time (well he should just let them freeze eh, otherwise it’s not really an ice cream !), they will be perfect for the hot weather (or not !). And as it is summer I thought of you and I have to prepare a version ” bikini friendly “, otherwise I feel that you were ready to throw me stones in the face of greed shameful (or not ?! good ok !).
Well, I do not tell you that the galley only to photograph ice cream when it is 28° in the apartment’… hum hum it melts quickly what (I feel pity for all those who are trying to do the same things lately !) !!!
Sticks chilled strawberry and coconut
To 6 sticks Save Print Ingredients
- 30 cl of coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons of agave syrup
- 100 g of strawberries
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- Heat the coconut milk and the agave syrup until the mixture is homogeneous.
- Divide the mixture 2/3 into the moulds.
- Mix the strawberries with the sugar and water and pour this broth over the coconut milk.
- Quickly mix with a popsicle stick to create a marble effect.
- Put the wooden rods and set aside in the freezer for 4/5 hours.
You can find this lovely tea towel watercolor black in Rabbit Hunter.