I hear you already : “Of summer vegetables roasted in the oven, and ben, it was time… “. I know, it is almost at the end of the summer season and I only share now this recipe with you, but this is a great way to enjoy a little of the summer vegetables that are still to be found on market stalls. And yes, I’m still not ready to launch myself into the recipes of squash, pumpkins and other sweets of autumn… We still have a bit of time for this…
In any case, the tomatoes, zucchini and eggplant toast will be fabulous as an accompaniment to some grilled meats for example, but if you’re patient a little while longer, I have a good recipe to enjoy these summer vegetables roasted in the oven as I prepare you for in a few days… They were so good, roasted, toasted or even candied, yum, just thinking I saliva still… So, you have a small idea of what I’ve prepared with those good summer vegetables roasted in the oven ? I wonder if you’re going to find… Well, this is not a great suspense !
Summer vegetables roasted in the oven
To 2 Save Print
- Preparation time 10 min
- Cooking time 1 hr
- 1 eggplant
- 1 zucchini
- 1 large tomato,
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Chili powder
- Preheat your oven to 150°.
- Cut the eggplant, zucchini and tomato into chunks and place in a baking dish.
- Divide the 3 cloves of garlic in between the vegetables without removing the skin.
- Add salt and pepper and sprinkle with chili powder.
- Pour a good drizzle of olive oil and bake for 1 hour, until the vegetables are well roasted.