Yes I know, this time it was more in the mood for soups, couscous and other hot dishes to warm up a tabbouleh very fresh ! But think again because it is important to eat raw and two….pfff no other arguments !
Ah the tabbouleh… I’m not to my first recipe on the blog, yes, because at home it is either tabbouleh in its classic version, lebanese tabbouleh, tabouleh “freestyle” like this with the tabbouleh with zucchini ! Okay, and then it should be said that one is a little addicted because it’s about one per week, but don’t worry it is treatable !!! Anyway, here it is, therefore, a version complete with zucchini, fennel and chick peas, what is stalling the most hungry amongst you ! And then in that moment we all want to sun, heat, beach, relaxing, tanning…(well it must be said that I’m a bit in lack because I have not yet taken a vacation, but it happens !), so why not a tabbouleh to bring back the sun ?!
Tabbouleh with zucchini, fennel and chick peas
For 6 persons Save Print Ingredients
- 375 g of semolina couscous fine
- The juice of three lemons
- 10 cl of water
- 8 cl of olive oil
- 2 small zucchini
- 150 g of cooked chickpeas
- 1 small fennel
- 1/2 bunch of mint
- In a bowl, pour the water, olive oil, lemon juice and salt and then add the semolina couscous.
- Wash and snip the mint and add it into the bowl. Do the same with the onions
- Cut the zucchini in small from and finely chop the fennel using a mandolin and then put in the bowl.
- Add the chick peas.
- Stir well together and leave to swell in the fridge for 1 hour minimum.