Having been stuck at home, I’ve done with what I had in my fridge so I can whip up a small dish. Here’s the result… It was not bad at all! ��
Tacos with leeks, prunes and bacon
To 2 Save Print Ingredients
- 2 flour tortilla soft
- 2 large leeks
- 8 large prunes
- 100 g of bacon
- cheese of abundance
- 3 cl milk
- 1 tablespoon oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Slice the leeks and sauté them with the bacon and the oil.
- Then add the milk, add salt and pepper and set aside.
- In a dish, place the tortilla and prunes it. Then, add the preparation of the leeks and grate a little cheese of abundance. Fold then the coasts of the tortilla and fasten with a wooden skewer.
- Then bake in the oven for fifteen minutes and serve hot.