It’s been an eternity that I wanted to try out a recipe of tapenade in always pushing the time because I thought it was a little complicated. It is nothing ! In fact, it is the simplest recipe of the earth, you just have to have the ingredients at home, but nothing insurmountable at all ! For this first test, I therefore propose a tapenade house of black olives for the green, I will test later and I will try another version to vary a little pleasure… In any case, if you prefer, you can still make this same recipe with green olives.
This recipe, I would like a girlfriend at home that we spent a weekend in may and it has been a real revelation to see it make its own tapenade house ! I really thank them for having shown me this recipe, so simple and excellent !
In any case, it is you want to test this weekend for the aperitif, indulge yourself, you have to 5 minutes top chrono ! You tell me the news of this black olive tapenade house… It will take you more time to toast the small slices of breads for your toast to make the tapenade, you’ll see…
Tapenade house of black olives
To 1 big bowl Save Print Ingredients
- 200 g pitted black olives
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 small clove of garlic
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Place all ingredients in a blender, except the olive oil and mix well until you obtain a texture that you want. It can be more or less fine according to your taste.
- Pour into a bowl, add the olive oil and mix.
- And here it is ! That is all, nothing more simple !
- Do not add all the salt otherwise the tapenade will be inedible because there is enough of it in the olives and the anchovies.