I love to make savory pies because I find it very easy, convenient and so good. Today, I offer you a tart with goat cheese and broccoli with a few autumn leaves for decoration. ��
I had it a few years ago, tasted a cheese pie and broccoli in my brother-in-law and I had liked it a lot. I was saying to myself that I would try one day and I had forgotten about. Finally, the taste does income when you taste my pie salt. This was not the same cheese because it was an Italian cheese, but all of a sudden, I was really very happy and we feasted.
I had a bit of pie dough, and I said that to make a small decoration for fall, this pie would be rather nice. So, I did that hand lifted, finally, rather to the knife lifted and I did the grooves with the back of the knife. Too simple but nice.
Tart goat cheese and broccoli
To 1 pie of 22 cm of diameter Save Print Ingredients
- FOR THE TOPPING
- 1 large broccoli
- 1 log of goat cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of liquid cream
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- Salt and pepper
- FOR THE PASTRY
- 250 g of flour
- 7 cl of oil
- 7 cl of water
- 1 pinch of salt
- Clean broccoli and cook in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- During this time, prepare your pie dough.
- In a bowl, pour the flour, oil, water and a pinch of salt. Stir until obtaining a homogeneous ball of dough.
- Lay it out and place in a pie dish covered with parchment paper. Make small holes in the bottom of pie with a fork.
- Preheat your oven to 180°.
- Detach the florets of the broccoli and arrange them on your tart.
- Cut the log of goat cheese into strips and lay over the broccoli.
- In a bowl, beat seems, the egg, the cream, the nutmeg, the salt and the pepper. Pour on the pie.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until golden brown.
- You can taste it right out of the oven or eat it cold, depending on your desire (and the outside temperature.
So, if this pie will tempt you, go hop, go quickly to look for a broccoli on the market and a log of goat cheese in the cheese shop and it’s gone. For flemmards who do not want to make their pie dough themselves as it is so simple to make, and ben, you can always take a ready-made…