A tart pear, chocolate and almonds, this is a dessert that I wanted to try for a long time and I had never taken the time to realize. This recipe is super easy and it has been tested and approved already several times with us.
This pie is perfect for these fall days before the print switch completely in the winter and will attack with the recipes in mode end-of year celebrations.
Just watching that chocolate, which has slightly escaped from his place, it makes me want to make a pie… ��
I don’t know about you, but I confess that at this period, the lack of light is fairly heavy, so I like to make small sweets to help me pass those 3 months without the sun, which will happen… Good, and it is like this that arrive in the month of April, it is said that there is no way, and that it is necessary to iron in salad mode… In the end, in the meantime, it just starts and I promise you this winter, it’s going to send !! ��
I hope you’re ready for the rest of the feast…
Tart pear, chocolate and almonds
To 1 pie of 22 cm Save Print Ingredients
- FOR THE PASTRY
- 200 g of flour
- 50 g whole meal flour
- 7 cl of oil
- 7 cl of water
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- FOR THE TOPPING
- 3 beautiful pears
- 50 g of chocolate
- 15 cl of fresh cream
- 1 egg
- 40 g of sugar
- 2 generous handfuls of slivered almonds
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- Preheat your oven to 180°.
- In a bowl, pour the flour, oil, water and a pinch of salt. Stir quickly until obtaining a homogeneous ball of dough.
- Lay it out and place in a pie dish covered with parchment paper. Make small holes in the bottom of pie with a fork.
- Peel, cut the pears and place them on your tart.
- In a pan, in a bain-marie, melt the chocolate, then out of the bath, stir in the cream, sugar and beaten egg. Mix well and quickly so that the egg is incorporated to the rest of the preparation.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the pears and on top, scatter the flaked almonds and sprinkle with the vanilla sugar.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until the pie is golden brown.
- Let cool slightly before serving. You can also eat it cold it will be just as good and it is according to your taste !
- For more gluttony, you can add a tablespoon of puree of hazelnuts to the chocolate mixture.