September is already well underway, but the summer sun is still present, I am resolved, therefore, not to put squash and other vegetables of fall in my shopping cart on the market. Tomatoes, zucchini, peppers, and eggplants are always part of the action to extend it a little bit this season. These small tarts tomato, I had them made for a picnic between bloggers last July (yes it is a bit dated), but they had been so appreciated, that I cannot resist to share with you the recipe that is just super simple and quick to make, perfect for a drink improvised. And as you only need 4 ingredients, why not prepare for tonight ?!
And you, even in the summer or a walk in the fall ?
Tart tomato and cheddar
For a twenty Save Print Ingredients
- 1 dough puff 250 g
- 2/3 tomatoes (here’s the retort of the Andes)
- 100 g of cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 210°.
- Press the puff pastry dough on 3-4 mm and cut out rounds and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Cut the tomatoes into slices of 5 mm.
- Grate the cheddar and then add-on the round of dough and then top with a slice of tomato.
- Finish by sprinkling a bit of rosemary chopped.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes