If there’s a basic which we have never tired this summer, it is the tart tomato because you can reinvent it endlessly. On a base of mustard, candied onions or fresh goat like here is the tart that’s perfect for a meal improvised or on the thumb as this pie only requires 4 ingredients : puff pastry, fresh goat cheese (from raw milk is better !), of ancient tomatoes and basil. Nothing complicated, but I couldn’t have passed by this recipe that we followed throughout the summer evenings of laziness or during our picnic improvised…. ah the summer ! In short, the holidays are over but not the season for tomatoes so enjoy and have fun with it !
You’re going to tell me is that the dough from becoming soggy ? Well, the little trick is to cook the tart for the sole and finely chopped tomatoes for that it do not happen !
For 1 pie Save Print Ingredients
- 1 puff pastry
- 2 large tomatoes, old
- 200 g of fresh goat cheese
- A few leaves of basil
- A drizzle of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 210° by the sole.
- Place the dough on a baking sheet.
- Spread the goat cheese on the dough then add the tomatoes cut in fine slices.
- Add salt and pepper and add a small drizzle of olive oil.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, then serve with the chopped basil over the top.