The season of plums and there, and I’m really too happy about this news !! And yes, this dessert (as I have already said) is one of my favorites !!
And then, my vacation approaching, I’m going to go for a ride in the Charentes-Maritimes, in the house of my grand-mother, and in her garden, what a surprise waiting for me !? 2 plum trees… Mmmmmhhh, I feast in advance ! I’m going to be able to make a good tart with the mirabelle plums.
And you, you like pies to the plums, or prefer other fruits ? Because we have other pies to share with you… ��
Tart with the mirabelle plums and slivered almonds
- Preparation time 15 min
- Cooking time 45 min
- FOR THE TOPPING
- 900 g plums
- 1 egg
- 10 cl of cream
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- FOR THE PASTRY WITHOUT BUTTER
- 250 g of flour
- 7 cl of oil
- 7 cl of water
- 2 pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 190°.
- In a bowl, pour the flour, oil, water and a pinch of salt.
- Stir until obtaining a homogeneous ball of dough. Attention to mix as less time as possible so that the dough is not too hard and keeps his crisp. If the dough is too sticky add a little flour if it is too dry add a little oil and/or water.
- Lay it out and place it in the pie pan. Make small holes in the bottom of pie with a fork.
- Remove, on the bottom of pie, the plums pitted, curved face to the top.
- In a bowl, beat together the egg and cream and then pour the mixture over the plums. Drop in the slivered almonds over the plums and sprinkle then with the sugar and vanilla.
- Bake for 40 minutes. At the exit of the oven, let it sit a moment and enjoy, it is a treat ! You can also prepare a bit in advance and eat it cold.