As promised in my article pie rhubarb-apple, here is a recipe for basic phyllo, but the salty version, which I named, the tarte fine with tomato, mozzarella and mustard ! It is a real treat and it is simple to prepare. If you don’t have a lot of time in front of you but you still want to make you happy with a good pie salt without you take the lead, then this recipe is for you ! With a small green salad, it was perfect.
Good yes, I know, it is still necessary to turn on the oven and it’s so hot that you don’t want, but you can always wait for the temperature to decrease a little before testing, I believe it is planned this week… I must confess to you that I make this recipe before the heat wave, not crazy anyway… And in the meantime, you can always console you with a few things more fresh, I have all what it takes in reserve ! For those who have missed, you can enjoy a creamy frozen peas to mint, or prepare a good sorbet cherry… And if these recipes you don’t, I am sure that you will find other ideas in the index…
Tarte fine with tomato, mozzarella and mustard
To 4 Save Print Preparation time 30 min
Cooking time 30 min
- 5 sheets of filo pastry
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 5 or 6 grape tomatoes
- 1/2 mozzarella ball
- 1 handful of sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons of cheese type Saint-Morêt
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- 1 cébette / onion fresh
- Salt and pepper
- Cut 5 sheets of filo pastry in the length and overlap. Brush using a brush kitchen between the sheets with the butter that you have melted in a small bowl. Place the dough on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
- Preheat your oven to 180°.
- Spread the bottom with mustard and cheese Saint-Môret. On the top, remove the tomatoes cut into slices and the onion cébette chopped.
- Add small pieces of mozzarella on the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle sunflower seeds, salt and pepper.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until the pie is golden brown.
- And here it is !