I don’t know about you, but I love the sweet and salty. So I tested this simple recipe to make at a brunch between friends with Emilie. It seems to me that these little tartlets of goat cheese and pumpkins were unanimous… no !?
Of course, as in any brunch, there are of sweet and salty, so I have a sweet recipe for you to propose soon, and I can already tell you that there was chocolate inside…
Tartine of goat cheese and pumpkins roasted
For 4 Save Print
Preparation time15 min
Cooking time 20 min
- 8 slices of bread (with the nuts)
- 1/2 pumpkins
- 200 g cheese goat log
- a mixture of seeds (sunflower, flax, sesame)
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 210°.
- Peel the pumpkins and cut them in small pieces. Drizzle with the olive oil and let roast in the oven for ten minutes.
- Cut your log of goat cheese into 16 slices. Put 2 slices of cheese on the bread, add salt and pepper and sprinkle with seeds.
- Remove the pumpkins from the oven and spread on toast with goat cheese. Pour the honey on top (about 1 teaspoon per slice) and bake again pure 10-15 minutes.
Enjoy these sandwiches with goat cheese and pumpkins right out of the oven and serve with the salad.