The last picking of mushrooms that I made, it was last year just a few days before giving birth (yes I was in super shape), then the first gathering of this year had a small taste of I know not what, that looks like the nostalgia ! Return, therefore, of the first mushroom of the year with a Mini-Miss in portage on Sir, we’ve been wanting to take advantage of what nature offers us, simply. And what could be better than bread made with bread made the day before ?! On the way back, we stop to pick up fresh thyme, and I must say that the idea was rather good because it is really but then really best with !
Good bread, good wee mushrooms (shrooms for friends !), a little garlic, thyme and olive oil, here is a list of ingredients perfect for you to enjoy !
Tartlets with mushrooms
For 4 sandwiches Save Print Ingredients
- 2 good handfuls of e and mushrooms mixed together (for us trumpets, chanterelles, chanterelles and feet of sheep)
- 4 slices of wholemeal bread
- 1 good drizzle of olive oil
- 1 clove of fresh garlic
- 1 sprig of thyme
- Salt and pepper
- Start by thoroughly cleaning the mushrooms.
- Preheat the oven to 200°.
- Pour a drizzle of olive oil on the bread slices and bake 15 minutes.
- Sauté the mushrooms with a drizzle of olive oil in a frying pan has high heat, add the thyme and let it cook, stirring 5-7 minutes, until water from mushrooms has evaporated.
- Take out the tartlets from the oven, rub with a clove of garlic and then spread the mushrooms over top.
- Enjoy hot !