How to say… these tarts, peanuts, and caramel with salted butter is a cracking full ! They are a little the devil in person because when we started to eat one bite, you cannot stop ! Yes, because who doesn’t love the peanuts (I apologize in advance for allergy sufferers who read this post) and the caramel with salted butter, and well I ask you ?! The idea came to me a little bit by chance, I refaisais of salted butter caramel in order to change my photos that dated back to Methuselah (a phrase of the war), and there I said to myself why not make a walnut tart… but as it is not yet the season of nuts, and that I have more in stock at home, I picked up peanuts at the grocery store organic… and that’s how this recipe was born. Not much complicated about this recipe, just a batter, a caramel to make and to assemble !
I can only push you (not in a vacuum !) to make this recipe which is a small killing (yes, like a lot of desserts here I admit !!!). Will I let you because I still try to remove these p!§*!! pubs matted mochement on the blog !
Tarts, peanuts, and caramel with salted butter
For 6 tarts Save Print Ingredients
- 250 g of roasted peanuts, unsalted
- FOR THE PASTRY
- 250 g of flour
- 125 g of butter
- 75 g cane sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch of salt
- FOR THE CARAMEL WITH SALTED BUTTER
- 75 g sugar
- 25 g butter half-salt
- 7 cl of liquid cream
- 1 g of fleur de sel
- To prepare your sweet dough, work the butter and sugar by hand so that the butter becomes “ointment”. Then add the whole egg, and work again the mixture. Add the flour and salt at once and stir until a nice smooth paste. Form a ball and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180°.
- Roll out the dough on the work plan and have it in small molds. Trim the edges with a knife if necessary, and prick the bottom with a fork.
- Put in the oven with white 15 minutes.
- During this time, make the salted butter caramel, for that make a caramel to dry with the sugar. Heat the cream and add it little by little out of the fire in the caramel. Stir well.
- Then add the salt and then gradually the butter in pieces. Stir until smooth and creamy.
- Scatter the peanuts over the pie crust and then cover with caramel.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Good tarts, peanuts !